BE A BETTER HUMAN COURSE CREATOR/AFFILIATE TERMS
As a Course Creator/Affiliate, you are responsible for all content contained in courses you have created or information provided that results in a course on the site. Additionally, you are responsible for all content that you post, including course, quizzes, coding exercises, practice tests, assignments, resources, answers, course landing page content, and announcements ("Submitted Content").
You represent and warrant that:
- you will provide and maintain accurate account information;
- your Submitted Content will not infringe or misappropriate any third party's intellectual property rights;
- you have the required know-how/qualifications/credentials, and/or expertise (including education, training, knowledge, and skill sets) to offer your Submitted Content;
- you will ensure a quality of service that corresponds with the standards set and followed by BABH, and
- you will only use the BABH platform as stipulated in your contract or as agreed to with BABH from time to time.
You warrant that you will not:
- post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libellous content or information;
- post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) using the BABH platform to any user;
- engage in any activity that would require us to obtain licenses from or pay royalties to any third party, including the need to pay royalties for the public performance of a musical work or sound recording;
- frame or embed the Services (such as to embed a free version of a course) or otherwise circumvent the services offered through the BABH platform;
- impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person's account;
- interfere with or otherwise prevent any Course Creators/Affiliates from utilising the BABH platform; or
- abuse BABH resources, including support services.
LICENSE TO BABH
We may record all or any part of your Submitted Content for quality control and for delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating, or operationalising the services on offer. You grant BABH permission to use your business name/logo/name/likeness/voice, and/or image in connection with offering, delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating, and selling the courses.
- BABH POLICIES
You agree to abide by BABH’s policies, and other course quality standards or policies prescribed by BABH from time to time. You should check these policies periodically to ensure that you comply with any updates to them. You understand that your use of the BABH platform is subject to BABH ‘s approval, which we may grant or deny at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to remove courses, suspend pay-outs, and/or ban access to the site for any reason at any time, without prior notice, including in cases where:
- a course falls below our quality standards or has a negative impact on the student experience;
- a Course Creator/Affiliate engages in behaviour that might reflect unfavourably on BABH or bring BABH into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule;
- a Course Creator/Affiliate engages the services of a marketer or other business partner who violates BABH's policies; or
- as determined by BABH in its sole discretion.
- RELATIONSHIP TO USERS
- Revenue Share
When a user purchases a course, 20% of the fee will go towards the cause the user will be supporting and 20% will go towards the Course Creator/Affiliate.
BABH makes payments in South African Rands (ZAR) regardless of the currency with which the sale was made. We will assume transaction processing fees, excluding foreign currency conversion fees, and wiring fees.
- Receiving Payments
For BABH to pay you in a timely manner, you must ensure that we have your correct banking information and must keep us informed of the correct email associated with your account.
We reserve the right to withhold payments or impose other penalties if we do not receive proper identifying information or any documentation required by the relevant laws. You understand and agree that you are ultimately responsible for any taxes on your income.
If a user requests a refund after we have paid the relevant Course Creator/Affiliate, we reserve the right to either (1) deduct the amount of the refund from the next payment sent to the Course Creator/Affiliate or (2) where no further payments are due to the Course Creator/Affiliate or the payments are insufficient to cover the refunded amounts, require the instructor to refund any amounts refunded to the users for the Course creator/Affiliate courses.
While you are a Course creator/Affiliate linked to BABH and subject to the requirements below, you may use our trademarks where we authorise you to do so.
- only use the images of our trademarks that we make available to you, as detailed in any guidelines we may publish (such as our Instructor Badge Guide);
- only use our trademarks in connection with the promotion and sale of your BABH courses or your participation on BABH; and
- immediately comply if we request that you discontinue use.
You must not:
- use our trademarks in a misleading or disparaging way; or
- use our trademarks in a way that violates applicable law or in connection with an obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic or material.
- MISCELLANEOUS LEGAL TERMS
- Updating These Terms
From time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and BABH reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time. If we make any material change, we will notify you using prominent means such as by email notice sent to the email address specified in your account or by posting a notice through our platforms. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.
Your continued use of our platforms after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
Any version of these Terms in a language other than English is provided for convenience and you understand and agree that the English language will control if there is any conflict.
- Relationship Between Us
You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
The best way to get in touch with us is to contact our Support Team on email@example.com
We would love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about our Services.