Causes | Situational Awareness
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
In this micro-class you’ll learn that avoiding danger is always the first line of defence, so it’s important that you learn to identify what makes a situation potentially dangerous.
South Africa has one of the highest rates of gender-based crime in the world, so learning how to avoid being a target is critical.
This mini-class has been created in collaboration with Physical Security and Risk Management Specialist, Gareth Katzew.
Throughout the class there are quizzes to get you thinking, and real-life scenarios to explain concepts.
By the end of this micro-class you’ll be able to:
- Identify who or what constitutes a personal danger
- Explain actions you can take to avoid being a target for a criminal
- Discuss ways to increase your situational awareness
- Identify anomalies in your environment using the OODA Loop
- Discuss ways to decrease your environmental signature